Country : Madhya Pradesh
Places: Jabalpur, Bandhavgarh, Kanha
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- 1N Jabalpur – 2N Bandhavgarh – 2N Kanha
- Jungle Safari in Kanha National Park
- Jungle Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park
- With supplement cost, Elephant Safari and Nature Trails
- All Transfers in private vehicle
- Start and End in Jabalpur
Arrival in Jabalpur
Meet our representative upon arrival in Jabalpur and proceed to your hotel. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Jabalpur.
Jabalpur – Bandhavgarh (170 kms / approx 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Bandhavgarh – A couple of days at Bandhavgarh almost guarantees you a tiger sighting in this relatively small park that boasts the highest density of tigers in India. As well as the star attraction, there are also more than 40 leopards and more commonly sighted animals such as deer, wild boar and langur monkey. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Later enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day at Leisure in Park
Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park and after safari, return to the hotel for breakfast.. Later today, you may choose Elephant safari, which is really a rewarding experience, to follow the footsteps of the royal tigers sitting safely on the back of the elephant (Supplement cost apply for elephant safari). Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Drive from Bandhavgarh – Kanha (255 kms / approx 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Kanha and check-in at your hotel. Kanha shelters one of the largest tiger’s populations in the country. The forests here are vast, and while your chances of seeing a tiger are probably slightly slimmer than at nearby Bandhavgarh, they’re still pretty good. Add to that the fact that you can really go deep into the forest, and you have a complete safari experience, rather than the rush-and-grab outings some complain of at Bandhavgarh. The Sal forests and vast meadows contain tigers and leopards and support huge populations of deer and antelope, including the extremely rare barasingha. You’ll see plenty of langur monkeys, the odd gaur (Indian bison) and maybe even a family or two of wild boar. The park is also home to more than 300 bird species. Overnight stay in Kanha.
Safari in Kanha
Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Alternatively, you may plan independent activities to explore the richness of this park through Nature Trails – A well-marked 7km trail leads from just inside Khatiya Gate and skirts along the edge of the park before looping back to the village. Mostly you will see a lot of monkeys and birds, but tigers do venture into this area on occasions and an accompanying guide is essential (Supplement cost apply for escorting). Overnight stay in Kanha.
Drive from Kanha – Jabalpur (150 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to the Jabalpur airport to board flight back home. End of Services
- M.P. Parks are closed for Wednesday Afternoon Safari, Diwali & Holi
- Tadoba is closed on Tuesday for both safaris
- Canter Safaris on spot booking started in Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Pench
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Exclusive Safari – Per Jeep per Safari rates for Kanha / Bandhavgarh / Pench: INR 8920 (max 4 pax in one jeep) inclusive of Park entry fees and Naturalist charges. Shared safaris are to be booked through hotels only.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments