Nagalapuram is a small town located 70 kms from Tirupathi. The town has the Vedanarayanaswamy temple which was built during the reign of Sri Krishnadevaraya on the memory of his mother. Nagalapuram is one of the famous trekking route in Easter Ghats. It is well-known for the waterfalls trekking which is present in Nagalapuram hills. Nagalapuram trek is a flat trek, surrounded by thick bushes and tall trees. In the summer, driving up to the water stream, gives a adventurous experience as the Nagala trek starts along this water stream. This is fundamentally a kind of tractor trail. This place is very scenic and it is an adventurous mission filled with thrills and excitements. It is a hard-uphill trek with irregular stream, steep rocks and loose stones on the path of trekking.
The sizzling beauty of Andhra Pradesh
- Reporting at Flamingo Office 10:30 am
- 11:00 am Start journey to Tandalam a village enroute.
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm Lovely lunch under the shades.
- Enjoy the beauty of lush green paddy fields, flower garden and vegetable farm on a bullock cart ride.
- 2:00 pm Resume journey to Nagalapuram camp site.
- 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm Pitch tents and establish campsite.
- 5:30 pm: Have tea and snaks and its fun time with games and chit chat.
- 7:00 pm Enjoy veg non veg barbecue and camp fire followed by dinner.
- 8:00 pm Dinner & Star gazing
- 10:00 pm Lights Off (Overnight stay in tent)
- 6:30 am Wakeup call
- 7:00 am Light refreshments.
- 7:30 am Start Trekking. Enjoy the natural pool and the waterfalls. (Pool 1,2 and 3)
- 10:00 am Much awaited brunch on the hills of Nagalapuram.
- 12:30 pm Start descent
- 2:00 pm Leave for Chennai. Tour Ends.