Country : Scenic Shimla Manali
Places: 2N Shimla – 3N Manali – 1N Chandigarh
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- 2N Shimla – 3N Manali – 1N Chandigarh
- Excursion to Kufri, Mall road and scandal point in Shimla
- Rohtang Pass, Hadimba Temple, Mall road and much more… in Manali
- In Chandigarh, visit Nek Chand’s popular Rock Garden, made out of scrap and waste materials
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
Arrival in Delhi | Drive to Shimla (340 kms / approx. 7 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Shimla – abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm. Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Shimla.
Trip to Kufri
Drive to Kufri after breakfast. This is a popular picnic spot located 16km from Shimla. You may hike on foot to the Mahasu Peak or pay for a mule ride up the hill. Mahasu is the tallest peak in Kufri that gives tourists an amazing view of distant snow-capped peaks. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Shimla’s famous boulevard, Mall Road. See fine specimens of colonial architecture, snack at the various eateries in the market or shop for souvenirs. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive from Shimla – Manali (250 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Manali – Offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, and with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet for tourists. Apart from temples, Manali is popular among adventure tourists coming for trekking, paragliding, rafting and skiing. Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Trip to Rohtang Pass
In morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive up the Rohtang Pass – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. The Pass offers beautiful sights of glaciers, peaks, Lahaul Valley and the Chandra River. The twin peaks of Geypan are also visible from Rohtang. Return to the hotel in the afternoon and spend some time at leisure. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day at leisure in Manali
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest. Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Drive from Manali – Chandigarh (300 kms / approx. 6.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Chandigarh and check-in at the hotel. If time permits, visit Nek Chand’s Rock Garden which consists of man-made interlinked waterfalls and many other sculptures that have been made of scrap & other kinds of wastes materials. Overnight stay in Chandigarh
Chandigarh – Delhi (240 kms/ approx. 5 hours) | Departure from Delhi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
Monuments closed on
Rohtang Pass road would remain closed every Tuesday for maintenance purpose.
Shimla & Kangra State Museums /vice regal lodge & Roerich Art Gallery/ Naggar remain closed on Mondays & all Govt. Holidays. Zoo in Kufri also remains closed on Mondays
Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers.
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments/parks as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments