Country : Holy Haridwar with Mussoorie
Places: Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- 1N Haridwar – 1N Rishikesh – 3N Mussoorie
- In Haridwar, visit Har-ki-Pauri ghat and evening Aarti on ghat.
- Laxman Jhula (450ft long iron-suspension bridge) and evening aarti in Rishikesh
- Lots of adventure activities, like – White water rafting, Bungee jumping, Air-safari etc (Supplement cost applicable)
- In Mussoorie, visit Gun Hill point by aerial ropeway, Sir George Everest estate and Lal Tibba
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
Arrival in Delhi & Drive to Haridwar (200 kms / approx. 5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Haridwar – bestowed with the holy Ganga River, sacred ghats and revered temples, Haridwar serves as a prominent religious center of India. This mythological city is the abode of Hindu Trinity, which comprises Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, and is thus named Haridwar- the Gateway to God. Owing to the divinity of this place, devout believers feel that a dip in the sacred river at Haridwar will help them attain salvation and finally go to heaven in the afterlife. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and later visit Har-Ki-Pauri for dip bath or witness evening aarti – The most spectacular and spiritual ritual of Haridwar. Overnight in Haridwar.
Drive from Haridwar – Rishikesh (25 kms /approx. 1 hour)
After breakfast, proceed to next most popular holy city, Rishikesh – The Himalayan foothills are the backdrop for Yogis here who meditate on the banks of the River Ganges. Popular for Laxman Jhula, temples, ashrams and ghats. Upon arrival, check-in at the designated hotel and attend the evening aarti at Geeta Bhawan’s ghat where Hindus gather in large crowds to pay homage to their holy river and seek blessings from Ganga River. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
Drive from Rishikesh – Mussoorie (75 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Mussoorie – established by the British in 1823, Mussoorie became hugely popular with the Raj set. The influence of that era linger on in the architecture of the churches, libraries, hotels and summer palaces, also on adjacent town Landour. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Sightseeing tour of Mussoorie
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour starting with Gun Hill, which is the 2nd highest peak of Mussoorie and can be reached by ropeway too. It offers beautiful panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges and Doon valley. Later, visit the park estate of Sir George Everest – Mt. Everest was named after him. The place provides excellent view of surrounding valleys and peaks. In evening, stroll down on Mall road – structure of the road will take you back to the colonial period of British. Along with restaurants, hotels and shops, there is a 100 year old Methodist church too. Dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day at leisure in Mussoorie
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure. Alternatively, you may visit Lal Tibba, which is the highest point in Mussoorie. A 20 meter tall tower is situated at the edge of cliff, with a telescope. One can take close look of the mighty Himalayas. Dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Drive back from Mussoorie – Delhi (270 kms / approx. 6 hours) | Departure from Delhi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- In Mussoorie, Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument