Country : Thailand
Places: Pattaya and Bangkok
Duration: 3 nights/4 days
Arrive at Bangkok . Meet our representative at the airport. Transfer to Pattaya. Hotel check –in by 15.00 pm. You can leave luggage with hotel concierge, freshen up at hotel lobby and enjoy window shopping on walking street or go to beach.
Normally first morning of the tour is left free to acclimatize in foreign country, take rest and explore on your own. But you are keen on various interesting sightseeing what Pattaya has to offer, you can choose to visit Nong Noonch Village, or Ripley’s believe it or not.
Watching amazing elephant and crocodile shows will certainly entertain you to fullest.
Evening enjoy Al Cazar Show. (Optional Sightseeing)
It is said visit to Pattaya is never complete without watching one of those spectacular cabarets. Al Cazar is by far the best cabaret show in Pattaya. This is a show worth seeing for its impressive sets and costumes of beautiful ‘girls’ and its mesmerizing combination with playback music.
Overnight at your hotel in Pattaya.
After breakfast, enjoy coral Island tour by Speed Boat. Here you can enjoy lots of water activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling and parasailing. Try underwater walk and get the CD done of this once in a lifetime experience. Coral Island tour will be followed by delicious Indian Lunch.
Overnight at your hotel in Pattaya.
After breakfast, Transfer to Bangkok. Hotel check –in by 15.00 pm. You can leave luggage with hotel concierge, freshen up at hotel lobby. Enjoy free day at leisure.
Optional sightseeing: Visit Siam Ocean World with Aquarium. Enjoy 5D adventure and Glass Bottom boat ride. Also visit Madame Tussaud’s museum and click a picture along with wax sculpture of your favorite celebrity.
Overnight at your hotel in Bangkok.
After breakfast morning free at Leisure and shoping.
Check out the hotel room by 11.00 am and be ready in hotel lobby to be picked up for Half day Bangkok City tour. You can leave your luggage with hotel concierge.
Explore the city of Buddha Temples through city tour. Visit famous Marble Buddha and Golden Buddha during this tour. You can do some shopping at Gems Gallery for your dear ones.
Later return to hotel, collect your luggage and transfer to airport for return flight to India.
- As a practice all international hotels take a security deposit at the time of check-in. The amount is generally blocked on the client’s credit card or they can pay cash to the hotel. The amount will vary according to the hotel and is refunded back to the clients upon check out. Debit cards should not be offered as it will be charged immediately and refunded only after 2-3 weeks.
- We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package & International Check in time is 1500hrs / Check out time is 1100hrs, early check in and checkout is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Tours on Seat in coach basis starts from designated point & clients have to make their own way to the departure point. Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges and from designated airports only. (Extra charge for arrival between 1900hrs and 0700hrs and if the transfers are from another airport, then the one taken into consideration/costed for)
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice. Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients travelling during weekends. Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
The Package cost includes:
- Return economy airfare with applicable taxes valid as of now
Thai Visa Charges
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Pattaya Hotel
- 1 nights’ accommodation at Bangkok Hotel
- Coral Island tour with Indian Lunch
- Half day Bangkok city tour
- Visit to Gems Gallery
- Return airport transfers
- GST 3.09%
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis unless otherwise specified.
The Package cost does not include:
- Anything which is not mentioned under ‘package cost includes’ column
- Personal expenses
- Extras such as laundry, tips, telephone, any other meals, insurance which are not mentioned.